With organic almond milk and freesia water. Perfumes, refreshes and hydrates. A delicately scented water ideal for moisturizing body and hair and giving yourself an immediate sensation of freshness. 150ml.
The relaxing notes of almond blossom and the romantic ones of freesia instill a sensation of perfumed well-being. Organic Aloe Vera completes the action, leaving the skin soft and hydrated.
To be sprayed on the body and hair after the shower, sport and at any time of the day. The special formulation WITHOUT ALCOHOL is also suitable for the most delicate skin.
Does not stain fabrics: also ideal for perfuming clothes and upholstery.
93% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 7% for the sensoriality and conservation of the product.
With plant and bio extracts in respect of biodiversity.
Vegan formula without animal derivatives.
They do not contain parabens, paraffin, mineral oils, silicones, ogm, sls, sles, dea, formaldehyde releasers.
Nickel and Dermatologically tested (Nickel < 0.0001%).
Do you need help?
On our MyCosmoCare website you can pay with:
- Credit/debit card from the Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express circuits
- Rechargeable credit cards
- Cash on delivery (payment on delivery)
We deliver the products of the MyCosmoCare line throughout Italy.
The courier delivers approximately within 2-4 working days from the date of confirmation of the availability of the items.
All orders are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. Miva Srl is not responsible for unforeseen delays in delivery beyond its control.
- in Italy they are free for orders placed in our online shop equal to or greater than €50
The cost of shipping is calculated during the payment phase, in the phase following the cart with the list of selected products. As you can see in the cart at the bottom we find the item "subtotal" which indicates the total cost of the products and immediately below we find the item "Taxes included and shipping costs calculated at the time of payment" which indicates that the Subtotal must be added shipping cost, which for example in Italy is €5 (if the threshold of €50 is exceeded, shipping is free).